El Cortijo Grande Golf Club is the perfect clubhouse for all types of golf enthusiast– from beginners to professionals, members to non-members. Everyone is welcome. Our golf type by size follows that of a standard, an 18-hole course with par-4 holes which includes more par-5 holes and par-3 holes. The course type is a parkland course. It resembled that of a park setting that is verdantly manicured with lush fairways, fast greens, and lots of trees.
El Cortijo Grande Golf Club does not only take pride on its top-notch golf course but as well as to the wide range facilities and amenities offered which includes:
- A well-equipped Pro-shop with a professional guidance
- Practice facility; driving range
- Golf Cart Rentals
- Club and shoe rentals
- Golf Lessons with professional trainers
- Caddies for Hire
- Parking Space for members and non-members
In addition to this, the clubhouse has set some rules and regulations for the golfers to follow.
- A parking space is designated in the area for customer’s cars. The driveway, and delivery vans and golf cart parking slots are not included within the classification.
- Owners of firearms are entitled to inform the security personnel and the authorized management regarding the possession. The club security would take over it for the meantime as it would not be allowed inside the premises.
- Members and non-members should take full responsibility for their actions and damages for any injury and clubhouse property damages.
- Proper golf attire should be observed (collared shirts, golf shorts, golf shoes)
The clubhouse is a smoke-free and alcohol-free facility. Thus, cigarettes and alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the premises.